Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pretties from my Home

I thought I would take some images of my home and create a Flickr gallery page soon . Here are some of the pictures I will use. A crisp white teapot for my English family : )

Ruffled white milk glass looks great with seasonal candies . . . . (Easter eggs are all gone now!)


Hydrangea Flowers are common thoughout our home . . .



My sweet Nanny when she was a little girl ~ Gorgeous isn't she !


Lovely paper mache eggs and vintage chicks . . .


My best Chruch Bizarre find for only .25 cents !


My Aunt Brenda's beautiful glass jewelry. . . . I bought this pendant recently for Easter. You can see more of her lovely Artwork via DuffyAntiques blog (shown in my favorites).

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hi Karen, you have some really pretty things in your home. Love the ironstone pieces you have. Have a great rest of the weekend, Theresa

Brenda said...

Karen,
I love your arrangement. You have an eye for arranging things. Lots of lovely items.

Brenda