Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Seven Things about Me


I have been tagged with the "7 things about me" game. So here goes:

1 ~ I have been married for 15 years. We have two children ~ a boy and a girl just like I always hoped.

2~ I have really good hearing and my teenage children still wonder if I really do have eyes in the back of my head.

3 ~ My favourite drink is half cranberry juice and half "bubbily" water with lemon.

4 ~ My friends think I am a neat freak (I just clean up before they come over !)

5 ~ I love animals and have volunteered at the Humane Society (but find it difficult to leave all those cute little faces). Thus the 2 cats and 1 dog in our household.

6 ~ I hate getting my hair cut (the appointment, the waiting, the shampoo and wet look while you wait ~ UG)

7 ~ re: sweets. If it is in the house I'll eat it ! Don't really miss it when the treats are not around.


I will tag my Aunt Brenda Power of Duffyantiques next . . . so get ready Brenda !

No comments: