Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My New Banner !

I love my new banner ! The green floral hat looks wonderful with the green tones in my blog. Thank you to Polly from "Counting Your Blessings" for offering such pretty banners for free. Polly creates beautiful vignettes and turns her photographs into lovely banners.

You can view her many beautiful displays at bannerofblessings.blogspot.com

I have saved several in my favorites. I added a green frame to my current selection to match my vintage wallpaper. Many thanks to Deb from Land of Nod Studios for scanning this gorgeous vintage paper for me!

Polly has some amazing faux desserts and cupcake images for all you pink gals. Stunning !



Many lovely colors and themes to choose from and we can change our banners with the seasons! I will try to make some of my own displays next time. I love this vintage teapot too.



Take a peek at all those pretty banners. Thanks again Polly !

6 comments:

landofnodstudios said...

Very Pretty Karen!!! everything looks so soft and romantic. I love the sweet treats they look deelish... Hugs Deborah

Nancy said...

Love your new banner Karen. So vintage...takes me back to simpler days...when a fancy hat was the only thing you worried about on a Sunday!

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Nancy

Cami said...

I have faux desserts in my dollhouse. They are teeny tiny. I had forgotten about them. And love your banner. Elegant!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

You picked yourself a banner! Looks great!

Victoria x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.