Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Flea Market ~ Fans and Fancies

~~~~
Welcome to Friday Flea Market ~ My theme this week is Fans and Fancies. I have two beautiful Victorian Fans and Fancy table toppers listed in my shop ~ Ciderantiques.com

The first fan has lovely detail on both sides ~ with gold images ~ birds and florals






A pretty lace table topper ~ perfect for your favorite centerpiece

Another Victorian Fan with Floral detail and feathers!






A pretty lunceon set with Bun-warmer, napkins and Battenburg Lace


Have a great weekend and thanks for dropping by !
Please visit the Friday Flea Market Blog to see the many other treasures offered this week.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Karen,
Lovely fans - they look so delicate. The table topper is gorgeous - you do such a fab job of displaying things! Have a great weekend!

Brendie

Charmingdesigns said...

Love your fans, but I really like your banner!! laurie

Nancy said...

Hi Karen...
Thank-you for visiting and for your kind comments.
I love those fans...I have visited them many times. I have a beautiful fan from Thailand that a friend of hubby's brought back for me.
Your fans are so delicate...hmmmmm

Hugs,
Nancy