Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Here is a great picture of my Mom with one of her furry babies. She rescued him from a rain storm many years ago (when he was a tiny lost kitten) and he has stuck like glue ever since, LOL. He knows a good mom was found that day : )

~~~

I am off to "The Capital's Clothing Show" this afternoon with my daughter : ). The show is a mix of vintage and new ~ keeps us both happy! I did however break my big toe helping out at a huge Tool Auction last week, UG. A pair of large metal table clamps fell and hit my foot. I guess I will take a cane to the show and hobble around for one quick peek. I have been looking forward to this show for weeks and do not want to miss it. I have certainly learned the lesson of Hard-Toe Steel Boots.
~~~
Lace is much more user friendly ~ This week I will stick with Etsy and get back to listing those pretty wedding gowns ~ promise !

Happy Mother's Day !

10 comments:

Cindy said...

karen, I am so sorry to hear about your big toe! ouch that had to hurt. You have a great Mothers day, Take Care, cinner

Kathy said...

Have a wonderful Mother's Day. I hope your toe feels better soon. Enjoy your day.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Awesome pics! Hope you all have a wonderful blessed Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

ouch! I'm sorry about your toe. What terrific pictures, Love the furry baby....What a beautiful family.....Happy Mothers Day!! hugs, Jennifer

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Karen,

Lovely photos of your Mum and cat and you and your daughter.

Sorry to hear about the toe, must be so painful and I hope it is coming right.

Enjoy Mother's day and have fun shopping.

Hugs
Carolyn

From the Attic said...

Ouch!! Karen, I can feel your pain :(
Lovely to see a photo of you and your daughter and lovely photo of your mum and her gorgeous cat too. Hope Cider is continuing to improve too.

Chrissie

The Victorian Parlor said...

I hope that your toe heals quickly! And I hope that you had a fabulous Mother's Day!

Blessings,

Kim

Anonymous said...

I hope your Mother's Day was grand. Sounds like fun!

Nancy said...

Hi Karen...Oh, poor you! Not fun breaking a toe. Hope it heals quickly.
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day...The pictures of Mother and daughter and your Mom are lovely.

Have a great week!
Hugs, Nancy

Natasha Burns said...

Hope your big toe gets better! And that you had a lovely Mother's Day at the clothing show!