Monday, October 19, 2009

My Silpada Party

Two posts today : ). I had my gal pal party last Friday and it went very well. My friend is a rep for Silpada Designs. You can see the catalogue online at www.silpada.ca. I had about 20 ladies over for wine, snacks and bling : ) It was a great evening.




I can't believe I didn't take a single picture! I had my camera ready but was too busy having fun and being a hostess. I guess it is better not to be flashing the camera at your guests : )




I wish I had taken a few pictures though.
I snapped a few pics of my favorite items in the catalogue.



If you love silver jewelry, Silpada is for you!


It was a fun evening. Thanks to my hubby for taking our son and some of my friends boys to see a movie! And thanks to my daughter for helping me get the house ready (for several days!).
~~~~

3 comments:

Brenda said...

The jewelry looks wonderful, Karen! Wish I could have come. Glad you had a good turnout.

Brenda

Cindy said...

Karen glad you had fun, I am going to check out the website. take care.

Nancy said...

Hi Karen...

Oh, I just love that jewelry! I love bracelets...they are so much fun!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time...lots of prep, but fun!

Love the completed dresser...beautiful work Karen. It fits in so well with the lovely bedding and wall colour.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Nancy
PS...thank-you so much for the heart-felt Email...